Hotshot Header Questions

Russell sercool@mchsi.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:20:46 -0500

Just received my Hotshot headers for my 95 SER.  Has anyone that has recently
bought some of these remember what came with them?  Mine only had the copper
gasket for between the primary and header piece along with 3 bolts and a plug
loose in the box.  NO INSTRUCTIONS
/diagram/recommendations, and no exhaust manifold gasket!  Not even a warranty
or QC card.
Now with the excellent write-ups on SE-R.net, I'm sure I'll be fine installing
them, but this just seems really lazy on their part.
    Also, which gasket is best for the exhaust manifold?  I remember someone
recommending one from a 2000 Sentra SE, is this a better gasket than the one
for a '95?  Thanks.............

Russell
'95 200SX SER