Tranny Upgrade Survey

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:23:37 -0500

> At 05:17 PM 6/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >What I'd like to find out (in the interest of keeping this on the burner)
is
> >how many of you are interested in purchasing this when it's available?

> $3500 to STILL have a Wrong Wheel Drive 4 cylinder car?!  No Thanks!

At first I felt like saying "well then why are you on this list?" but then I
understand some of what you are saying.  But to some, the whole point of the
joy of the car is that it IS FWD.  I love driving FWD's.

For me, the $3500 seems to be logical if all the parts like shafts would be
included, but I don't thing many will sell.  The Cryo Treating, etc, just
seems to be a more feasible partial solution.