"The Maxx" can he prove it?

Matt MA ma@legacypartners.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:11:45 -0500

Last summer (2001) I installed the JWT clutch for
my 92 SE-R. IIRC, it was made up of a stock
looking pressure plate (I think Nisin was stamped
on it) and an Exedy friction disc. New throwout
bearing, new clutch cable. Everything was
hunky-dory until today (18,000 miles later) when
one of the springs from the Exedy disc decided to
pop out. The other 3 springs look like they're ready
to go as well.

Some background info: my car is a daily driver with
most of the bolt ons. I baby the clutch, as my
original Nissan clutch lasted 140,000 miles and
still looked good when I replaced it.

What I'd like to do is replace my clutch with the
same setup, but with Genuine Nissan parts:

1. Stock friction disk for 92 Sentra SE-R
2. Stock pressure plate from 2001 Sentra SE???

The pressure plate is the one that I am uncertain
of. Can anyone confirm if  this is the right part that I
should be asking for? Anyone also have a part
number? I've searched the archives but could not
find the info.

Thanks very much!
matt ma . 92 SE-R