Battlebots NX owner (complete control)

Scarpulla, Christopher [IT] christopher.scarpulla@citigroup.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:08:52 -0500

> From: cowboydren@b15sentra.net [mailto:cowboydren@b15sentra.net]

> Not that I can't find out, but some of us don't watch battle bots, and
> don't have the foggiest where to start. ;)

I'll let you guys in on my secret to success when it comes to finding
ANYTHING on the internet. Go to Google, and download the Google Toolbar. It
integrates right into Internet Explorer. Using Google, I found the site in
about 30 seconds.

Check this out, just now, I wanted to prove how quickly I could find the
site, but I forgot the guys' name. So, back to the Google Toolbar, and
searched on the words "battlebots" and "nx2000", the first hit was Derek's
site. Searching on "battlebots" and "Derek Young" gets many returns,
including Derek's site, and the Battlebots site.

Remember the old saying, 'Teach a man to fish....'

C (:-)