Problem with Fuel Pump Fuse

Marc Ciardiello mciardiello@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 02:15:23 -0500

Hello list, it's great to be back on here again.  Been gone for 9 months and
finally starting to set my stuff back up.  Well I have a problem with the fuel
pump fuse in my car.  It keeps blowing out on me.  It seems like if I drive my
car easy it won't blow the fuse, but if I get on it, the fuse will blow a few
minutes later.  Also, I noticed that almost right after I make left hand
turns, that is when the fuse blows.  Don't know if that's a coincidence or
not.  I checked the fuel pump, and ran the resistance test on it, and it
checks out good.  I am told there is probably a short in the system somewhere,
but how can I check for that?  I don't know anything about electrical, so I am
pretty lost.  If someone can please help me out, I would greatly appreciate
it.

Marc
Little Rock AFB, AR
1996 200SX SE-R