B13 parts prices soaring

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 01:39:45 -0500

> Yes Mike, sure I will.  Yup.
> Who talks to most shiet like they were baked around here?
> So what if your Max is 3 seconds faster than your SE-R?  Is this indexed
or
> straight time?  Were you drunk when you raced the SE-R?  Did you stage
with
> your rear wheels against the Z06?

For one I was street racing not at a drag strip...my friends got me into
going out trying to see how many cars I can pull on that nite...and frankly
I only got beat by a moded to hell Supra with a T88 on it and NOS that run
low 10s. My Maxima is faster around the SAME track by 3 seconds than my SE-R
is...I think the only reason SPEC V is fast is cause its gots 215 tires on
it compared to 185s on a B13... My SE-R runs on 195s and PK/AGX and ST sway
bars compared to 245s GCs/Konis and sway bars on my Maxima. Oh yeah for your
info weed is legal in some countries.....
Mike Jez