Braket racing heaven in UT

Chris Kawa sr20depwr@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 13:13:19 -0500

Well Went out to RMR last night and no one was there :(  oh well  NISSANS
WON!!!   Yep 2 nissans a Maxima and me.  :)   I took 2nd place because I
didnt watch the tree well.  and got a 1.1sec reaction time and his was a .9.
  anyway I would feel really upset had it been a honda.  I am happy the car
ran consistant all night.  He had an auto so of course he was consistant.
But in the end its all about NISSANS!!!   Yea baby so now I have lots of
points and even better a huge trophy.  to bad I fell asleep at teh tree
though.  It would of kicked ass to take the bigger trophy :(   Just thought
I would let you all know.