New Article for SE-R.net

Brax Sisco xenex@chpl.net
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:56:04 -0500

I wrote a new article for the se-r.net site, it's on replacing the
starter, which I just finished doing.  Thanks, JGY, btw..  Of course,
since I seem to be treated like a low-life second class citizen here,
it'll probably be ignored, but anyway, if anyone is interested, it's at:

http://chippewa.meginc.com/se-r/starter_replace.html

I can do a follow-up also, "Repairing a Failing Hitachi Starter."  But
nobody loves me, I don't know why I even try....

  Brax Sisco
  '97 200sx SE-R (Not that anyone even cares)

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Chapel Declude Virus Scan]