B13 parts prices soaring.

Sentras@webtv.net Sentras@webtv.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:16:22 -0500

     You're tellng me! I called my local stealer to get a price for a
leather shift boot. They want over $100! One-hundered dollars, are they
crazy? This is just a stock B13 SE-R black leather shift boot. The only
bad thing is, B13 SE-R's are really hard to find in the salvage yards.
I've only seen one in the last five years at my local yard. I'm glad I
stock piled a few parts. My g/f has a '89 Sentra and she needed two of
those little caps that fit between the silver lugs and they want $26 a
piece for them. They're not even full wheelcovers. Of course she said
forget it.

EricH.