B13 parts prices soaring

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:33:42 -0500

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 06:20:47PM -0500, Wayne Cox wrote:

> got beyond about 8 years old, the prices went up by X3 or X4 times.  Damn,
> I hope Nissan isn't pulling the same crap on us.

Well, that'd be nice, but everything has it's price.  The price of
driving a car that you're not still making payments for, appearantly, is
higher maintenence.  It's just economics; you can't expect an auto
manufacturer to keep making parts for discontinued cars indefinitely as
if they were still being assembled new.

--
-=|JP|=-               Good, Fast, Cheap; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |