Trunk interior

Matt Davis dreammaker3300@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:37:06 -0500

>Right thats what I couldn't think of was the pressure board. Is that the
>lightest material you think? I also have  a warped trunk, due to an Integra
>taking a bite out of it 55mph style. Is there any danger of bolting down
>portions, and only allowing the spare compartment to lift, perhaps on a
>hinge. I like my car to be fast. but I am not that anal about weight(right
>now,lol). I also want to put padding,underneath.

the lightest and strongest for the most part.. it doesnt have to be too
strong cus  if all goes well you still have a spare back there !! :)
also.. i went to home depot and they have this carpeting that has rubber on
the bottom.. its made for like decks i think..  i used this as my carpeting
in my old car.  as far as the hinge goes.. be careful where you drill. :0)