Trunk interior

Matt Davis dreammaker3300@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:12:21 -0500

>Has anyone had to replace that crappy warping cardboard under the >carpet
>in the trunk?Mine warped so bad that I just threw it out. I am >probably
>going to dynomat my trunk for noise reduction in the cab. So >I think a
>sheet of 1/4 to 1/2 inch plywood would do the job.I was >wondering anyone
>elses thoughts.

go to a hardware store and pick up peice of like thin pressbopard...like
the	stuf you would find in garages with holes in them where tools hang on...
use	the exsisiting carboard broken or not..  and cut it to match. find some
padding or weatherstripping to match it up to the lining of the spare area..
when i did this on my old XE i put down some nice new carpet too..