Spec V oil Consumption

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:07:44 -0500

I'll bet my SE-R would run circles around yours....I have yet to blow up a
motor...rod bearing is not blowing a motor up, alot of people just buy a new
motor right after it spins a bearing which is dumb...I have repleaced mine
and its good as new. Blowing a motor up is melting a piston or rod through
the block, head gasket or something. I melted a piston but it wasn't my
fault but NIssan Motorsports who sold the wrong injectors 370ccs instead of
555ccs and If U woulda gotten injectors from Nissan like I have I know U
would NOT send em out to RC Eng to have em tested...don't give me that BS
cause the injectors where brand new...and by color U cant just say what size
they are. I'm sick and tired of ur BS about me blowing up my SE-R...why
don't U come out and drag race my SE-R or my Maxima ?? 18K dollar SE-R vs a
20K dollar Maxima (wanna see the sticker off mine ?)....stock for stock I
would blow the doors off your car in the 1/4 and trust me with the
suspension I got on it I will run circles around that pos truck powered
little sedan not worth more than 14K bux.
Mike Jez
Raced a new SE-R at the drag strip and it was not pretty.... 16.4 for a
stocker is SOMETHING.
01 Maxima 14.1s NA 12.9s on NOS 5spd 20K dollar POS sedan
93 SE-R SR20 powered 'nuff said.