Spec V oil Consumption

Fletcher Moon fmoon@sport.rr.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:30:19 -0500

I Know we've beat this to death but one more comment.My Spec V has 10K on it
and oil consumption was excessive at first, but has only used one half quart
in the last 2500 miles. I'll settle for that just to keep some monkey from
messing with my engine-- but a side note here, when I bought my 1999 1.6 GXE I
was swamped almost weekly with Nissan trying to sell me their ext. warranty. I
bought my Spec V in Nov. and other than the usual ext. warranty pitch at
purchase, which I didn't buy, I've received absolutely nothing from Nissan
trying to sell me an ext. warranty. Does Nissan know something? Just
wondering.

Fletch
2002 Superblack