QR25DE Oil Consumption

JFormantes@aol.com JFormantes@aol.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:21:39 -0500

<< Speaking of drunkenness in Nissan factories, Eric Waterman, Kevin Hart and
 stripped down Patrick McDonald's 91 SE-R this past Sunday for the crusher
 because of an accident it was involved in. When we removed the headliner, we
 found several beer bottle caps between the headliner and the roof of the
 car. Things that make you go hmmmmm.... >>

Theory number 3

A drunk assembly tech installed an O2 sensor backwards, causing the CAT to
fail and melt.... this means it is not a design defect. It is a human error.

Whereas Mike said it is because of low tension rings....if they put this
thing to all QR25s this means we have an engine configured to BURN OIL...and
that's by design....Who knows maybe Nissan engineers really designed that
engine to be OIL EATERS!

By the way what's the advantage of low tension rings?