NX Hatch Struts

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:01:09 -0500

At 10:27 AM 6/20/2002 -0500, Julian wrote:
>You should be able to order some hatch struts from Autozone.com
>~$30 each IIRC.  I ordered a set last year but the mounting hardware

I've checked with AutoZone many times in the last few years, and they
always come up with "not available"

Thanks for all the other suggestions, guys.  But so far it looks like I'll
have to fork over the big $$ to Nissan for them.  Here are the results so far:

AutoZone (stores & web):        not avail
Advance Auto aka Parts America (stores & web): not avail
CarParts.com / JCWhitney:       not avail
Pep Boys:       not avail
Big-A:          emailed, no response yet, doubtful given Geo's news
Some foreign parts place with Beck Arnley catalog: not avail

Any others?

   -Thanks,    Wayne