High boost on pump gas

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:33:48 -0500

Anybody know of any highly boosted cars running pump gas?  My friend is
getting his CA18DET built, and is going to run 20psi, which won't be a
problem.but.

The engine builder (which is a good friend, but mostly into domestic
stuff) says 20psi is not possible on pump gas.  We both know otherwise,
because we have a friend running 20psi on a KA24DE, not to mention
other's I know running just as much.  But we are looking for some
websites or something to show our friend other people's cars that run
high boost on pump gas.  Anybody know of any sites?