NX Hatch Struts

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:34:50 -0500

Tommy Chang <t_bonez_98@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Here you go.  I am just about to get a set for myself.

>For all of those who have been looking for aftermarket hatch struts for
>their NX, my company (Big A Auto Parts) has them.

I'm sorry to say that's yesterday's news. :-(

First, Monroe discontinued the NX hatch struts earlier this year.

Second, as of the end of the day on Saturday, Big A Auto Parts will cease to
exist as an going concern.  We are selling all of our inventory to Carquest as
of 12:01 am Sunday morning and they will be operating most of our stores.

No longer will you be able to order from our website since we will no longer
own any inventory.  If there is anything you want, you'd better act fast (but
again, no NX hatch struts).

George Roffe
Inventory Accounting Manager, Big A Auto Parts