NX1600 Digital Cluster - j00 want it?

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:22:59 -0500

At 06:10 PM 6/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I came across an NX1600 DIGITAL guage cluster from a 1992 (maybe 93 cuz
>that's when they went to a speed sensor?). I was going to try to mod my GA16
>sentra to accept it (it already had a 97' 200sx fitted into it) but now I

The digital gauges were common, if not standard on the 1600s, from 1991 -
93.  All Show and Hardly Any Go, ya' know  ;)  I don't know if they
used  cable or electric pickups, or if they changed over in 93 like the
SR20 cars.

You didn't say what year or B??  the Sentra is.  It should go in the NX no
problem.  Worst case, you might have to swap the pick-up on the tranny.

  -Wayne Cox
     '92 SE-R  First in the Fourteens - now parts car?????
        '91 NX2k quick beater  '93NX2k  Lisa's