a/c replacement help

Donovan Maxwell dono200sx@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:22:59 -0500

I've been searching all morning for some sort of
information on replacing the A/c compressor/clutch and
drier, but have found nothing other than part numbers.
I've searched the archives and sentra.net but turned
up nothing useful. I'm looking for the procedure for
replacing these items. Can anyone point me in the
right direction? Or if someone can give me an idea of
what has to be done, I would appreciate that also.
Thanks for the help!

Also, has anyone had this problem with their sunroof.
The part underneath the glass that slides back and
forth keeps getting stuck above the ceiling under the
sunroof glass with in the full open position. What is
the problem here? Am I going to have to have the whole
thing replaced?

Donovan Maxwell