mutant se-r??

Nick Kulczak xracer78@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:47:33 -0500

Hey list, here's a goofy question:
    Do any of you know if the trans of a 1.6 Sentra or
an older generation Altima would work in a '93 SE-R?
Mine is at the local redneck trans shop, disassembled
along with at least three GNXs...anyway, the shop
owner couldn't fit the new pilot bushing to the
shaft--he says it needs an outsized bushing 'cuz it's
"the wrong trans." I said haha, okay, sure it is. I'm
not inclined to believe him. I bought the car with 70k
on the clock, which was 100k and MANY redline runs
ago. I had a Centerforce installed when I got it, but
apparently the bushing that came with it was not
installed at all--at least, that's what the shop says.
I drove with the Centerforce every day since March of
'98.
    Thanx,
     Nick
'93, definitely not stock