Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:37:44 -0500

Woooahh ! Uhh I think U need to slow down there cowboy...U need to pay to
reprogram the ECU with a Cobra MAF and Q45 MAF, or a GA16DE MAF- highly
recomended !!! flows like a mofo. Cobra MAF can be had for 120 bux, 100 bux
for ECU reprograming...or let me see 240 for a TTZ MAF, and 120 for TTZ POP,
diff harness, and 100 for a ECU reprogram...o even more 350 fora Q45
MAF....and 120 for POP and 100 for reprogram... U can get a K&N for 50 bux
from Pep Boys for a Cobra MAF. I was the 1st one to do a TTZ MAF on a SE-R
according to JWT, TTZ MAF uses 4 wires on the connectors instead of 3 like
the SE-R one does...its a simple hookup if U have all Nissan FSMs like I do
:P
Mike Jez
93 SE-R
01 Maxima.