Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:22:25 -0500

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 06:15:30PM -0400, joel armstrong wrote:

> Has anyone used the Apex-i filter for their cobra maf?

Good question.  And reason number 2,543,001 that Cobra MAF sensors
suck.  In a bad way.  Tell me again why people don't use the Z32's MAF
sensor more often..?

> Will it just stretch over top of the opening OK? Let me know peps.

It doesn't, erm, stretch.  The base of the filter is hard material,
plastic with metal inlays.  There are some decent pictures of the setup
in this howto article:

  http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/apexi_air_filter/index.html

--
-=|JP|=-               Good, Fast, Cheap; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |