SCC=Idiots?

Sentras@webtv.net Sentras@webtv.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:23:12 -0500

     Actually, this thread has turned into a different animal. Now I
never said that all of the SCC staff could have had a screw come loose,
just the authors of that specific article because I didn't know all the
info. The article never said that the B15 was a preproduction car,
because if it did, you would have never even known of my lurking amongst
this list. I just couldn't understand why someone would cut up a B15
before using it as a project car.

     I also must say that SCC is the best automotive magazine geared
toward the import/compact enthusiasts. The SCC staff are all we, as a
SE-R community, could ask for! Tell me another magazine who even comes
close to doing as many articles on SE-R's.

     Now I would never say anything bad about SCC as a whole, just
sometimes question what an article is about because I don't understand
it. Heck, my subscription doesn't run out until sometime in 2004 and if
is as good as it is now, I'll renew it for another five years.

BTW, next time I'll just email King Turd!

Eric