Lightened flywheels, AEM CAI

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:11:29 -0500

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 05:28:41PM -0500, Storm88000@aol.com wrote:

> So far I've seen the Clutchmasters flywheel on Nopi but for $400+, yikes.

Well, digitalracer.com has the JUN Lightweights for $419 and the
Ultralight for $469.  Zex MSRP's for close to $500, IIRC.  Fidanza makes
an aluminum wheel that's a bit cheaper, but I don't think I'd be
comfortable with an aluminum flywheel. :-\

> Looking for the JUN or Zex.  I've also found the AEM CAI for
> the B14 for $270 from Lightning motorsports so far as the cheapest.

Honestly, without getting into a group deal, that isn't too bad.  I've
seen them plenty of places for $290 and up.  The new SE-R's intake can
be had for $215, but I think that's mostly due to the fact that AEM is
selling so many of them right now.

Speaking of group deals, there's often something going on in the forums.

  http://www.sr20deforum.com/ <- I don't have to tell you about them.
  http://www.b15sentra.net/ <- It's not just for breakfast anymore.

I haven't checked lately, but I thought I saw an AEM deal being
organized a couple of weeks ago on B15...

--
-=|JP|=-               Good, Fast, Cheap; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |