Hotshot turbo kit, non se-r, just kibble

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:51:43 -0500

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 10:31:06AM -0500, Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com wrote:

> > Sadly enough, nothing showed up about the Hotshot kit.

> You must not have used the appropriate search criteria.

You know, Bruce, this is a touchy subject, particularly the Hot Shot
turbo kit.  You'd be amazed at how much information there *isn't* in the
archives.  Hot Shot, Hotshot, HS, HottShott, lots of variatons,
virtually no returns on the turbo setup; it sucks.

Another situation that *I* recently got stonewalled about is running
on a dyno.  I noticed that Geo said Kojima had a good method that was
documented.  I did a cursory search, said, "Can I get some help,
please?" went for supper, and came back to, "It's in the archives."
Thanks.  I still haven't found anything, even after another request for
more help (including recommended criteria) and me "digging" even harder.

I think that "check the archives" is a reasonable response, but unless
you've actually looked and found what you're after by doing the same,
don't give a new guy crap assuming that he didn't.  Well, okay, assume
he didn't, but kindly guide them and offer known-useful criteria rather
than immediately tapping them a new bunghole.  IOW, lead by example.

--
-=|JP|=-               Good, Fast, Cheap; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |