SCC=Idiots?

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:34:52 -0500

SCC is great as far as tech stuff goes.  About the only mag that is better at
tech stuff is Racecar Engineering and that starts to read like my engineering
text books.  Plus, it doesn't relate to street cars at all.  Every time I pick
up a Super Crap mag, I can't help but laugh at their so called "tech"
articles.  That mag spends more time descibing the body kits on the cars than
the work done to the motor.  And I've NEVER seen a dyno chart in there.  And
they only quote HP, never torque and I don't think they mention rpms either.
Anywayz, SCC has the best tech articles with solid scientific explanations
behind them.

Khiem