Motul Gear Oil

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:19:23 -0500

I had an odd thing happen to me... no, the cross member did not fall on my
face. Anyway, I had emailed Motul usa to ask them about the qualities of
their gear oil, as opposed to the Redline products.... did the same with
Redline.

Anyway, I got an email back from Motul asking my address so they could send
me some free samples. I emailed them back and explained to them my
requirements and also about the write up Mike K. did(he liked it). I had
originally just asked them where I could purchase it in my area. Instead, I
got another email back letting me know that they are sending me 4 quarts of
Motul ESTER... for free.

I don't know how this happened, but I don't think I'm going to complain
about it.

Later,
Mark