Volk vs SSR

Christopher Seabert wickedsr20de@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:50:35 -0500

I got 15x7 ssr comps on my car and I love them.  Only thing is that our axle
in the front stick too far out the hub and the caps do not fit.  I just left
them off.  Get the 15x7 size because the 205/5015 fits better on the rim.
The 15x6.5 (depending on the brand tire) will kind of stick over the edges
(bulge) and will not sit flush with the edge of the wheel on the sides.