MAF Reground Nightmare

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:18:54 -0500

I'll see when I get around to opening it.

If your right, I'll have a spare ECU for sale.

Or maybe I'll fix it, put it back in and get the 'unbroken in the first place'
one reprogrammed by JWT.

ianshannon97 wrote:

> Thats exactly what I meant. Thats how I shorted out my MAF circuit. By
> regrounding it and the wore touching the + terminal. The car immediately went
> into limp mode puffing black smoke like an old mack truck.

> Again, check the broken strip. I bet you will see it. Anyone wanna take a
> dollar bet?

Naah, I don't disbelieve you, per se, but I'll check it out first chance I get,
maybe Sunday.

The lobstering season's started and I'm wicked busy.  I still have to get my 4x's
motor back in by Saturday, and I haven't finished building it yet - about
halfway.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.