Nopi and Brembo brakes

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:52:59 -0500

> Perhaps you'd care to write an article for SE-R.net or the SERCA
newsletter
> that we need to revive. :-)

lol which reminds me I GOTA get my serca membership renewed, i let it run
out:(.  And I just got my membership card for it too.  Guess as soon as I
can get it printed out Ill mail it in.

I wouldnt mind writing something, or maybe get dad to throw in something on
the manufacturing of rotors from a QS9000 level manufacturer.  I believe
most of the stuff on how that stuff works has been well spelled out in
places like GrassRoots Motorsports, but I wouldnt mind writing something
about it from a redneck perspective :)

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
tries not to let my knowledge show too often.