remote strater--is it possible? Manual Trans?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:19:35 -0500

Christopher Seabert wrote:

>Hi Guys I was talking to my girlfriend and she was talking about her brother
>in Vegas with a 98 SE-R.  He Bought a new alarm and is going to have it
>installed but was wondering is he could get the remote starter function to
>work on his car.  His 200sx SE-R is a manual trans and I know we have to
>pust the clutch pedal all the way in in order to start the car --even in
>neutral.  Does anyone know hoe to by pass pushing in the pedal to start the
>car so he can hook up his remote starter?

Sure.  Just make sure it's hooked up so that it must be in neutral to
start.:-)

Search the archives for remote starter (or remote start) and Al
Abadilla.  First time he went to start his, it started alright.  And the
car drove away.  LOL  Anyway, I'm 98% certain he posted all of the how-to.

Geo