MAF Reground Nightmare

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:24:46 -0500

ianshannon97 wrote
Chris wrote:
>>I wouldn't be so sure. What you're talking about is an open circuit.
Sounds to me like he had a short. Remember, he had voltage where he
shouldn't have, not the other way around.<<
Chris

Thats exactly what I meant. Thats how I shorted out my MAF circuit. By
regrounding it and the wore touching the + terminal. The car immediately went
into limp mode puffing black smoke like an old mack truck.

Again, check the broken strip. I bet you will see it. Anyone wanna take a
dollar bet?

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html