PITA

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:05:00 -0500

I'm a forum member, so maybe my help isn't needed.  The best way to install
the rear mount tht I've found is to sand the flat part down a little.
Sanding it down makes it easier to slip in place, and cuts down on some of
the vibrations. The insert still works after this also.  When you are trying
to put the crossmember back in, line that mount up first.  Use some shampoo
of liquid soap with water in a plastic cup, you don't want any broken glass.
Dip your fingers in the water, and use the soapwater as a lubricant.  The
soapy water lasts longer than WD40 or any of the spray stuff.  I have done a
bunch of ES insert installs, and this was the best way to do it.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R