PITA

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:59:10 -0500

Mark wrote:

>George, you must have been reading my mind. I was trying to think of
>something slimmer than the bolt in order to line it up properly.

I wasn't reading your mind.  Just done it a few too many times myself. :-)

>On a side note: From further research, I've found that if I want to put my
>ES shifter bushings in, now is the time... crossmember is off and it is
>easier to get to the 12mm bolts. Where do these bushings install?

It replaces the bushing at the gearbox end of the support rod.  It's #15 on
the exploded Transaxle Gear Control diagram on MT-9 in my 92 FSM.

>Normally, I'd do my full anal research(now... that sounds disgusting even
>to me)

And after your body cavity search stuff, it all comes clear. ;-)

BTW, just for fun....  That bushing can be a PITA on the SE-R. :-)

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>