MAF reground nightmare rd XIV

Lewis Shadoff lshadoff@brazosport.cc.tx.us
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 10:11:34 -0500

At 01:13 AM 6/8/02, you wrote:
>The MAF sensor/wiring doesn't seem to be an issue now, so consider this
>problem in a vacuum - what could be wrong/how could I check it.  I have
>an ECU showing up tomorrow morning, but I have this sinking feeling I'm
>going to swap it in, and still be SOL - arrgh.

As I recall, you said that when you soldered the ground wire you saw a
spark.  Since the wires were still connected to the ECU and the battery was
still connected (Yes?), you may have fried the ECU at that point.

Lew
[Hoping he's wrong.]

Lewis Shadoff
Lake Jackson, TX
'97 200SX SE-R, Level 10 Auto, HotShot turbo
http://www.brazosport.cc.tx.us/~lshadoff/turbo/