MAF reground nightmare rd XIV

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:32:07 -0500

How much is that onboard data logger costing you?  Anyway I could 'borrow' it
for about umm, 10 minutes + back and forth red label at my expense :)  I'd also
agree to replace it if I somehow fucked it up.  Is it easy to install for a
quick test type rig?

Should I have the dealer hook the consult up to it, and run full diags?  Does
this do something that my OBD-I system doesn't by itself?

Gaack.

I'll try the carb cleaner trick, but I don't think anything's leaking though.  I
don't have 500 bucks to drop on anything fancy though, either.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.