(no subject)

wolkomir ben themaxx@wmadmail.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:34:09 -0500

sorry, the original reply bounced
>Ben
>Are U still runing the T25 on it ?
>Cause last time I saw U run it
>wasn't no where close to a 12 not even a 13 sec pass.

I ran a high 13 with the t-25, with the t-28,
and a primera transmission i ran a best of 12.89

>I saw one of the dudes from TAD run your car
>and it ran a 13.9 then.

that was me driving, noone from TAD ever
ran my car at the track.
aside from the diffrent tranny and bigger turbo,
the biggest differnce in my times came from learning to
drive the car with a turbo.

The current setup is the det, with a t-28, a greddy front mount air to
air intercooler, a jwt ecu, a properly tuned hks evcIV, and a stage 3 sr20
development built stock 200sx se-r tranny

The primera tranny was quicker, but it couldn't handle the power,
i shattered the case, stripped the splines off the clutch,
stripped 3rd gear, and blwe the dif on the primera tranny,
so i got a junkyard 200sx trans and sent it to be built.
it has longer gear ratios however,
so it is a little slower in the
quarter (probably) i havent run it yet,
but it is more controlable on the auto-x course
at high boost

	Ben "The Maxx" Wolkomir