JDM swap stuff

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:07:15 -0500

Sounds like your EGR tube - someone correct me if necessary here..

Most list members seem to agree, no need for EGR, 'specially if you don't care
about emissions, I have a '92 SE-R, and I decided to hold onto EGR, so I think
that's the tube your referring to, mine seems to swing
around the back of the engine.

As well, it seems your keeping the new japanese intake manifold?  I don't know
if that's the most trouble-free way.  Everyone I know swaps the old
intake/exhaust back on, although someone suggested just plugging that hole.

Good luck.