FSM

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:30:22 -0500

> The Nissan FSMs are *the best* I've ever had.  No question.
Alleluja....I think the same way...at work I have to use Isuzu FSM and the
CD-Rom based FSMs also...I was doing a AC compressor on a Trooper at work
last week and I can't tell U how many times I thought about burning this f%&
car down. I look in the FSM for a hint on how to remove this damn thing and
it says...remove serpentine belt, discharge the system, remove
compressor...duhh yeah about 4 hours later it was out with lots of bitchin
and moaning. One thing I loved about Audis they had pictures and even videos
on alot of common work on their cars. Nissan will tell U what to remove and
what not....where Subarus and Isuzus just tell u for instance- repleace
engine- Remove wiring, drain fluids, remove engine...hmm sounds eassy ehh ?
NOT
Mike Jez