FSM

John Cozine jcozine@cinci.rr.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:21:10 -0500

George is right, it's very easy.  I changed all four mounts on my SE-R by
myself in the parking lot of my apartment building using a floor jack,
the jack
that came with the car, and a couple of pieces of wood stuck under the
oil
pan as protection.  I think I had the FSM by then, but I just used
Rick's page
because that was more than enough.  The only thing I had done on my car
up to that point in time was changing the oil.  It really doesn't get
easier
mechanically speaking.  No electricity involved, no adjustments to make,
nothing needs to be taken to a shop to be pressed in.  Removing the
supports for your engine sounds intimidating, but it's really quite
straight
forward.

John
2002 Altima 2.5S 5 speed