FSM

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:25:33 -0500

Sterling... I'm not quite sure what I need. I think that's half the problem.
But, from the encouragement I've gotten, I guess I've been making the
proverbial mountain out of a mole hill. I'll do my usual anal retentive
research just to double check a few things.

My wife says I have "ability" and she's pregnant with twins... so the
"mechanics" must of been right!
Sorry about that. Yes, I have some mechanical ability and it is about 20
years out of date. I had a '70 Ford Maverick in High School and college that
I worked on from the radiator to the exhaust. Couldn't afford a mechanic, so
Mr. Chilton and I became good friends. That was a pretty easy car to work
on. Even swapped out the original 200 engine for a 250. Part of the reason I
bought the SE-R was to get that "joy" of accomplishment again.

Hey, I better not have heard someone say anything about a midlife crisis!

Later,
Mark