Diagnostic module?

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:06:12 -0500

>The "Air bag" warning light has been flashing for a few weeks on my '96 G20
>Their techs stated I need a new diagnostics module for my car.

Have them use the consult or a snap on tool or whatever to reset and see if
the code comes back. They never fail in my experience (airbag modules).

The reason the dealer wants to replace it is for liability issues. If they
touch the airbag system they want it to work so they don't get sued. So they
go for broke, hope you don't bite, and live another day without being sued.

-Jay