Double Din in an NX2000

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:21:25 -0500

I use the 5442 head unit from eclipse but no MP3 ability there.  I have
the NEO35 MP3 player.  It is a hard drive based unit that connects to my
EQ through the Line in RCA's and it does a great job.  There are a
couple noise issues fixed with a couple capacitors and other than that
it has been great.  Over 5000 songs stored on it due to my 40GB hard
drive.  The Rockford and Alpine CD MP3 abilities aren't as great, but
the alpine is the better of the two by far.