Double Din in an NX2000

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:17:38 -0500

At 08:11 PM 6/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>  This is correct if you're talking about the rear speakers in an
>NX. I don't remember the original size of the front door
>speakers, but I have 5 1/4 speakers in there now and I had to

Any suggestions for decent sounding moderately priced speakers to throw in
there?  Need to put a new system in the wife's NX to placate her.  It's got
1/2 toasted stock speakers and a 6 year old mostly-non-functional Alpine CD
unit.

  -Wayne Cox
     '92 SE-R  First in the Fourteens - now parts car?????
        '91 NX2k quick beater  '93NX2k  Lisa's