Diagnostic module? Air bag parts...

Steve juketech@swbell.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:04:50 -0500

Well, Look at these air bag units, Maybe the one in your G20 is bad. I
wonder if one of these is the same...Check it out-----
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1834338261&r=0
&t=0
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1834336912&r=0
&t=0
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1834337277&r=0
&t=0

I would think that this is what they are referring to. Neither one of my
SE-R's has bags...Maybe someone else can help better than I can.

Steve
91 and a 94 SE-R
One's stock, Ones not

 The "Air bag" warning light has been flashing for a few weeks on my '96 G20
and I finally took it to my local Infiniti dealer to have them diagnose the
 problem.  Their techs stated I need a new diagnostics module for my car.
 Well, the part's like $700-something retail, but the Infiniti parts guy I
 know said he could get it to me for $585 wholesale.  When they state a
 diagnostics module, are they referring to the ECM or ECCS control module
 under the dash?  Does anyone know of any way around this problem, or am I
 basically stuck with forking over the big $$?  Man, that takes huge money
 away from my brakes & new wheel package.  I hate it when stuff wears out
 that you don't want to spend money on!

 Chad