About the Z for Sale....

tobinthomas@juno.com tobinthomas@juno.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:54:39 -0500

Hey list members, thank you for the immediate response about the sale....
I don't have pic of the car rite now, and I don't have too much info on
it... like I said, it's not mine, I'm spreading the word for my Military
buddy. I haven't seen the car myself, but I will be taking a look at it
soon, and I can give you the details then. However, this is what I know:

Twin Turbo
1990
Pearl White
Leather Interior
2 seats- duh!
160,000 miles
and the major problem............. it's automatic!

also, a new front bumper was just installed (maybe due to a fender
bender) and as of right now, the turbo is not kicking in..... they will
not sell the car until this problem is fixed

I'll post u more when I find out....and hopefully pic..... just to let u
know, I got lots of responses back with this sale.... the car is in
Hawthorn near LA

I will relay ALL responses I received to the one who is selling the car,
it IS actually a private sale, not through his dealership, and I will
relay what he told me back to the list.

Until then, drive hard friends.

Tobin Thomas
2002 Spec V