13x8 22's w/ JWT PP-B15 Disc Setup Q's

Gregg,Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:23:42 -0500

OK i have about 5000 miles on my JWT PP / B15 Disc
setup.. Runs perfect and grabs hard.. My question is this
will it hold up to me running 22inch slicks this weekend at
a pretty big drag race event here in NJ They are M&H 22 inch
slicks mounted on 13x8 Lenso VPD's I dont wanna ruin my
clutch if so.. But I need to know if it will hold it. I would like to
think so. My ACT Did with ease and if it doesnt then it sux for
me since i do alot of drag racing. JWT Said it will hold 250hp
or so. Im only pushing 140WHP and would be doing probaly
around 6K dumps which netted me 1.91 60fts the other times
i have ran the tires. But this was with an ACT Clutch setup.
Just your basic street disc kit.

Thanks,

Daryl Gregg
98 Sentra SE w/vlsd + mods