Control Arm Fubar

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:15:11 -0500

Hey everyone....

Thanks for the replies on my alignment question earlier.  I got off my butt
and jacked the thing up for a look.  Sure enuff -- the tow truck guy bent
the crap out of one of the rear lateral links on the thing.  Probably got
nearly 1/2" of toe-in on the one rear side.

Guess I gotta replace the thing.  Anyone know the part number, and approx
price for those?  (B-13, driver's side, rear lateral-link arm, forward one
of the pair)  How about replacement procedures?  Didn't have much luck with
SE-R search or Google.

   -Wayne Cox            (with fleet of wounded NXen)