Brought my 91 SE-R back from the dead

Ari nismo87@houston.rr.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:02:49 -0500

I lost my engine to hydrolock on 6-10-2001 because of the flooding that hit
houston, and I forgot I had a CAI. For the last week I've pulled the old
engine, and replaced it with a JDM SR20. I also followed the FSM to the
letter and the car started on the 2nd try, it even idled pretty smooth. That
was until I seen oil drip from the center console. Like a good monkey I
didn't put enough pipe thread sealer on the oil psi gauge and it leaked in
the center console and from the T at the engine. I was thinking of just
using hose barbs and run a vaccum hose instead of that nylon tubing. Anyone
else have any suggestions?